- Calculated at Checkout
1/2" Dia. x 3" Depth Double Flute Extra Long Straight Router Bit with 1/2" Shank, Industrial Quality, #0021-0828
- This router bit is for side cutting, not for bottom cutting
- Individually dynamic balanced.
- Kickback reducing design;
- Carbide tipped double flute straight bits are designed to provide excellent smoothness of cut and balanced cutting with minimal vibration.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Cuts all composite materials, softwoods, plywood, hardwoods, glass fiber, and plastic, Especially for hipboard(melamine board), glass fiber reinforced plastics(carbon fiber material), MDF, etc.
- These Professional router bits are characterized by higher hardness and longer life and resulting in nice finishing on woody pieces after cutting;
- Compared with the similar products, this product is more than two times life longer.
- Straight Router Bit;
- High-quality structural carbon steel #45
- 2 Flute Carbide Tipped;
- Straight Shank
- Shank Diameter: ½"
- Cutting Diameter: ½"
- Flute Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 4.7"
- Colour: professional Silver;
- Weight: 90 g
- Packed in strong Plastic Tube
Customers Also Viewed