Cuttermasters 1/8″ – 3/4″ Combination Drill and End Mill End Grinder, #CS-320D
Combination End Mill and Drill Sharpener is a Joint venture with Cuttermasters and Synic Precision provides a valuable return on investment to any shop with both dull drills and end mills. The CS320 Combination End Mill and Drill Sharpener is easy to use, has a small footprint, and is very well built.
This new next generation Precision grinder is modular and very capable.
Cuttermasters grinders are tested in North America, CE approved and covered by our manufacturer’s warranty. The wheels are the bottom line. Our wheels are produced using General Electric abrasive media under strict conditions to ensure long life and in most cases are designed by Cuttermasters in North America.
- Tip center accurate within .001
- Variable Center cutting geometry
- High accuracy balance of tip geometry
- High quality tool storage cabinet
- Easy to operate, grinding tools within 1 minute
- High accuracy steel alloy collets
- DC motor
- Industrial quality GE grinding wheel
- All steel construction
- Grinds drills and 2-6 flute end mills 3mm to 20mm (1/8" to 3/4")
- Create 90° to 140° drill point angle
- Adjustable depth-of-cut for gash (end mills)
- Includes 23 pc collet set and two grinding wheels for both HSS and carbide tools.
- Machine Size: 45cm x 27cm x 19cm x 25kg
- Steel tool cabinet for tool and wheel storage