HSK63A to ER16 ER Collet Chuck; Nut Dia.: 1.10", Range: 1/16"-3/8", Projection Length: 6.30", Balancing Grade G2.5/25,000RPM, 4001-8468
- Balancing Grade G2.5/25,000RPM
- Taper: HSK63A
- Collet Series: ER16
- Nut Diameter: 1.10"
- Projection Length: 6.30"
- Range: 1/32"-3/8"
- Dynamically balanced to G2.5 25,000 RPM to meet today's demanding need in aggressive high speed machining
- In a generic standard ER collet nut, an internal ring is off-centered so that an ER collet can be easily snapped into it and holds the ER collet in place. To minimize this off-centering, the ER collet nut is optimized to distribute the flat sides' area to off-set the off-center. ER collet nut is also balanced with each holder
- Made from alloy steel harden to HRc 52-56
- All critical surface are precision ground
- Concentricity is less than 0.0001" from taper to end mill pocket
- Each holder comes with a lab certificate on its taper accuracy and runout measurement
- Coolant through capability