Model No. PHT-1850
State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of cast,and large hard metal parts with rough surfaces. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the PHT-1850 portable hardness tester is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced portable hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hand’s down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
Ships direct from factory.
The PHT-1850 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test hardness on large cast parts and those with a rough surface:
Example: Mass of part should be equivalent to approximately 1 thick of solid steel where testing.
• Load the impact body
• Place the impact body on your test piece
• Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
• Base instrument
• Impact device G
• Calibrated test block
• Custom carry case
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
• Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
• Special support rings
• Mini Printer
• Easy to use keypad operation
• Auto identification of Impact Device
• Large LCD display with back light
• USB Ouput
• Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vickers and Shore
• Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
• Battery Indicator
• Memory capacity (100 groups)
• Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800,
• Repeatability accuracy: +/- 4L units) L=Leeb
• Measuring range: 200-960 HL
• Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
• spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
• Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
• Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
• Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
• Weight: 245 grams